Saturday, March 6, 2010

Own Goal?!!??

Carles Puyol, our team's captain scored an own goal against Almeria to help the team from my least favorite Spanish city draw 2-2 against Barça today.

Almeria?!?

What the fuck?!!!?

If Real Madrid wins, they are in first. If they draw, they are tied for first.

I hate this sport.


***update***

Great. It's an hour later and I am watching Real Madrid play Sevilla. Defining myself in opposition to what I loathe rather than in solidarity with what I like.

The good news is, Madrid is down by one in spite of their boombastic shooting display in the first half.
The bad news is, the goal is not enough to count the Madrillenos out and I have to watch another hour of a game to see if--hope against hope--Barça can hold onto first.

No comments:

Post a Comment